American Legend Homes is a family and employee-owned, residential homebuilder based out of Lewisville, TX. This award winning organization has a passion for providing the absolute highest level of customer service with a focus on thoughtful designs and quality construction practices.
American Legend Homes is currently seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented individual to consistently and accurately facilitate architecture department activities and tasks. The Architectural Project Coordinator will report to the Director of Architecture and Senior Project Coordinator.
Essential Duties and Primary Responsibilities:
• Produce full sets of residential construction drawings
• Create minor schematic design and CAD block-outs
• Maintain consistency of plan sets and legibility
• Serve as the primary contact and coordinate projects with the appropriate office and field personnel, as well as outside consultants for engineering and site information throughout the design process
• Ensure consistent quality control through accuracy of construction documents produced
• Conform to corporate drafting practices and standards
• Properly process product revisions
• Perform critical data entry and maintenance of the Product Revision database
• Generate materials for marketing promotion and coordinate efforts with the marketing department
• Transfer electronic files to the BRIX website for use by outside consultants
• Complete any special tasks assigned by management
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Must be a highly motivated self-starter with a strong attention to detail
• Able to identify and incorporate solutions when discrepancies arise
• Effectively prioritize and multitask jobs in a challenging, fast-paced environment
• Possess strong organizational and communication skills
• Be a punctual and dependable team player
• Present a positive attitude and a professional appearance
We offer competitive salary, medical and dental benefits, paid vacation and 401(k)
Qualified candidates should submit their resume via email to: email@example.com
American Legend Homes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, American Legend Homes complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.