Small businesses are what makes a community unique and special. It’s important, especially in times like these, to come together and support our local small businesses. American Legend Homes understands what these businesses mean to our community and we are excited to recommend a few places to stop by and support on this year’s Small Business Saturday, which is November 27.
1. Estilo at the Castle Hills Village Shops was originally an online boutique that evolved into a charming storefront location. It offers accessories like jewelry, bags and belts, as well as clothing and items for the home. Estilo also provides personal shopping and styling services. After you shop at Estilo, pop over to Sophia’s Kitchen. This local coffee shop, in the same neighborhood shopping village as Estilo, is more than just your average coffee and donut shop. At Sophia’s Kitchen, you will walk into a warm welcome and enjoy every minute of your experience. Enjoy a signature drink like a Spanish latte or a nutty dulce latte. These small businesses are located in the heart of the Castle Hills community.
2. Downtown Mansfield, just minutes from M3 Ranch, is teeming with theaters, dance studios, art studios and galleries, music studios and numerous live music venues, not to mention a downtown brewery and taproom! It’s a lively destination and an ideal opportunity to support local businesses.
3. Downtown Lewisville offers a number of one-of-a-kind small businesses close to several American Legend communities. Main Street Mercantile offers a revolving inventory of jewelry, home goods and even women’s apparel. When you find something you love here, get it while you still can! When you are in the mood for authentic Mexican food, no other restaurant should come to mind than Jalisco. From the lively atmosphere to the amazing food, this restaurant is the perfect place to bring friends and family and make wonderful memories. Irene’s Bakery is an awesome place to stop in for a sweet treat at the end of your day. With fresh and yummy items being made from scratch every day, you are sure to leave craving more.
4. Downtown Denton is a fun and funky destination just a 20-minute drive from Wildridge in Oak Point. It offers a long list of shopping opportunities from countless unique small business owners and as well as drinking and dining options that include pizza, Thai, tacos, burgers, steaks, a wine bar and the very popular Barley & Board brewpub.
5. Watercress, a community coming soon, is just minutes from charming downtown Haslet, which has a number of local shops and restaurants. Local merchants here have come together to offer a wide selection of artisanal gifts and foods, perfect for treating yourself and for holiday gift ideas.
Small businesses mean so much to our community! Come and show your love and support for them on this year’s Small Business Saturday!